top of page

My Site Group

Public·90 members

My Mind Is Cold 2 Wav.wav

It was roughly 11:30 am as I got to the tree I realized my pink robe sporting neighbor had put his ladder up for me right where I needed it. So I primed and fired up the saw and went halfway up the ladder to get the heaviest part off the roof. The rain had picked up and I began cutting, my mind thinking about how to cover the roof. I had forgotten the weather. As I argued in my mind, almost in a trance, about the quickest and easiest way to get this done, it was like someone snapped their fingers in my face. It was like I woke up and realized it was deadly still. No rain, no breeze, just the saw rumbling and vibrating my hand.

my mind is cold 2 wav.wav

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftinourl.com%2F2udiTa&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw30qUITj8O5fwfYPdZ1hXPW

My mind was racing with a million thoughts, regrets, prayers, etc., but I still noticed the pressure change and could feel air from under the door as it blew in towards me, then sucked back out of the room. I heard things slamming my house, then the sheetrock overhead fell down and it sounded like my roof lifted and came back down. I heard the sound of nails being pulled out of wood, glass breaking, and then the scariest sound I've ever heard, and pray that I never hear again. It was a groan. A moaning. And I can only describe it as evil. It caused me to shake head to toe, and that shaking continued on from April 12 until the day I met my girlfriend in early August.

The minor-key verses of "Friday on My Mind" depict the tedium and drudgery of the work week, taking each day at a time ("Monday morning feels so bad/Coming Tuesday I feel better"). These verses are adorned with a distinctive guitar figure. The build-up to the chorus features a slowly rising vocal, culminating with a shout of "Cos I'll have Friday on my mind!", and launching into a major-key refrain celebrating the pleasures of the weekend in the city.

"The hope of the world is that wisdom can arrest conflict between brothers. I believe that war is the deadly harvest of arrogant and unreasoning minds."Address, National Education Association, Washington, DC, 4/4/57

"A sound nation is built of individuals sound in body and mind and spirit. Government dares not ignore the individual citizen."Address at a Rally in the Public Square, Cleveland, Ohio, 10/1/56 [AUDIO]

"We continue to uncover German concentration camps for political prisoners in which conditions of indescribable horror prevail. I have visited one of these myself and I assure you that whatever has been printed on them to date has been understatement. If you would see any advantage in asking about a dozen leaders of Congress and a dozen prominent editors to make a short visit to this theater in a couple of C-54's, I will arrange to have them conducted to one of these places where the evidence of bestiality and cruelty is so overpowering as to leave no doubt in their minds about the normal practices of the Germans in these camps."Cable, DDE to George C. Marshall, 4/19/45 [The Papers of Dwight David Eisenhower, The War Years IV, doc #2424]

"I would say that the Presidency is probably the most taxing job, as far as tiring of the mind and spirit; but it also has, as I have said before, its inspirations which tend to counteract each other . . . There have been times in war where I thought nothing could be quite as wearing and tearing as that with lives directly involved. But I would say, on the whole, this is the most wearing, although not necessarily, as I say, the most tiring."The President's News Conference at Key West, Florida, 1/8/56

"From this day forward, the millions of our school children will daily proclaim in every city and town, every village and rural school house, the dedication of our nation and our people to the Almighty. To anyone who truly loves America, nothing could be more inspiring than to contemplate this rededication of our youth, on each school morning, to our country's true meaning.Especially is this meaningful as we regard today's world. Over the globe, mankind has been cruelly torn by violence and brutality and, by the millions, deadened in mind and soul by a materialistic philosophy of life. Man everywhere is appalled by the prospect of atomic war. In this somber setting, this law and its effects today have profound meaning. In this way we are reaffirming the transcendence of religious faith in America's heritage and future; in this way we shall constantly strengthen those spiritual weapons which forever will be our country's most powerful resource, in peace or in war."Statement by the President Upon Signing Bill to Include the Words "Under God" in the Pledge to the Flag, 6/14/54

"And the other was this: the doctor did want to take off my leg because he thought it was necessary. But you must remember boys in those days were raised for two things: work, and then they made their play; and if you couldn't play baseball and box and play football, why, your life was ended. That was in our boyish minds."Radio and Television Broadcast: "The Women Ask the President," 10/24/56

"Well, a funny thing, there are three that I like all for the same reason, golf, fishing, and shooting, and I do because first, they take you into the fields. There is mild exercise, the kind that an older individual probably should have. And on top of it, it induces you to take at any one time 2 or 3 hours, if you can, where you are thinking of the bird or that ball or the wily trout. Now, to my mind it is a very healthful, beneficial kind of thing, and I do it whenever I get a chance, as you well know."The President's Press Conference of 10/15/58 [AUDIO]

"Each and all of us must summon to mind the words of Him whom we honor this Easter time: 'When a strong man, armed, keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace'."Statement on the Fourth Anniversary of the Signing of the North Atlantic Treaty, 4/4/53

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some 50 miles of concrete highway. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This, I repeat, is the best way of life to be found on the road. the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."Address "The Chance for Peace" Delivered Before the American Society of Newspaper Editors, 4/16/53 [AUDIO]

"A preventive war, to my mind, is an impossibility today. How could you have one if one of its features would be several cities lying in ruins, several cities where many, many thousands of people would be dead and injured and mangled, the transportation systems destroyed, sanitation implements and systems all gone? That isn't preventive war; that is war."The President's News Conference of 8/11/54 [AUDIO]

"The hope of the world is that wisdom can arrest conflict between brothers. I believe that war is the deadly harvest of arrogant and unreasoning minds. And I find grounds for this belief in the wisdom literature of Proverbs. It says in effect this: Panic strikes like a storm and calamity comes like a whirlwind to those who hate knowledge and ignore their God."Address at the Centennial Celebration Banquet of the National Education Association, 4/4/57 [AUDIO]

A study in the Netherlands involving 3,000 participants found those who finished their daily shower with a 30-90 second blast of cold water were 29% less absent than their colleagues after just 30-days of the trial.

Athletes typically sit in an ice bath for 7-14 minutes to reduce inflammation and accelerate recovery. Don't worry, you don't have to go to those extremes, your cold shower will do the trick just fine!

Cold showers stimulate our sympathetic nervous system which is responsible for our 'fight-or-flight' response to danger. This triggers a hormone release which is felt as an adrenaline rush and that's why cold showers leave you buzzing every time.

A cold shower is one daily habit that we can totally get on board with and it's as easy as turning the tap the other way. Better still, not only will it boost your life quality and performance at a stroke, it will also save you money on your energy bills and help the planet too.

In schizophrenia, the voices the people hear may be internal or external. Internal voices are those that a person hears inside his own mind, while external voices project as if another person is before them and is talking to them. Sometimes the sufferers talk back to the voices to stop it from recurring. However, this often makes the voices stronger and increases the frequency of occurrence of hearing voices.

Both of these extremes hijack your trip to the land of Nod, however. Your body needs to cool slightly at night for the most refreshing sleep, which is impossible in an overly heated bedroom. A too-cold room, on the other hand, will wake you up.

Trouble falling asleep can be caused by having a lot on your mind, a bed partner who snores, late-day naps, or spending time on your phone or watching television right before bed. An irregular sleep schedule may also make it harder to fall asleep. Studies have also connected certain health conditions with sleep onset problems, such as attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

If you are a light sleeper, you might also find it difficult to return to sleep after hearing a noise, such as having a notification go off on the cellphone by your bed. An inability to turn your mind off once it's awakened may make it hard to let your troubles go long enough to drift off to sleep. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page